We’re passionate about everything we do.
Are you passionate about looking after customers from the moment they complete their purchase? Then there’s a place waiting for you at myenergi!
myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs over 100 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
Due to the continued growth and development, we are looking for an International Customer Care Co-Ordinator.
- All after sales customer operations, including:
- You will be a key point of contact in the business for the Technical support Team and Customer Support.
- Liaise with the technical support team and our International subsidiaries to deal with product movements
- Liaise with accounts to process invoices from replacement installations
- Manage inbound and outbound communications relating to customer care
- Arrange import and export of goods throughout the EU
- Work as part of the customer care team to answer customer queries through a shared inbox
- Daily admin tasks, including data entry into Interprise
- Adhoc duties as and when required
Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in a customer / technical support
- Sufficient fluency in German and Dutch (other languages also considered)
- Great general communication skills
- A passion for excellent customer experience
- A proven history of Export and Import experience
- Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage priorities and projects.
- Strong administration background Very comfortable using a computer – an important part of this role is to enter information accurately into our sales/finance system.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel also a bonus. Must have a full UK Driving Licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent