Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow, we need to ensure that we are approaching and providing the latest future proof solutions to our customers. That’s why we’re recruiting for a newly created Senior Digital Solutions Manager role, who will be responsible for defining and managing our Digital strategy and roadmap. You will have the holistic view of our digital touchpoints and solutions, ensuring how our customers interact with us in a digital environment is fully aligned. This role will play a pivotal part in increasing our digital capability in the business.
As an experienced Senior Digital Solutions Manager, you will lead a cross functional team, including 3rd parties to execute on the myenergi digital strategy and roadmap. This will involve collating and analysing insights from a variety of sources, to inform and define the customer journey and its touchpoints.
You will work closely with our Marketing and Software development teams, creating our online digital identity, whilst delivering new digital solutions to market.
You will be a self-starter and able to manage your own roadmap and priorities, setting your own direction but ensuring alignment with the wider business. Reporting to the Customer Solutions Director and supporting on the overall customer solutions roadmap and market delivery plans.
(Functional and managerial responsibilities)
• Responsible for defining our digital strategy and roadmap and the development of our digital identity and language across all digital touchpoints
• Deliver and manage the roadmap for our digital product portfolio, including in-life management
• Responsible for developing and managing the holistic digital customer experience
• Manage a team of cross functional digital professionals, acting as the main point of contact between the So-lutions function and wider business and third parties
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Engineering, Strategy, Marketing and Sales) to ensure in-put is captured, and your strategy/plan is widely understood
• Maintain competitive awareness and ensure sustained differentiation is always a core objective
• Responsible for defining how we report, track and analyse our digital products
• Verify readiness of features for release to customers (in production/pre-production form)
• Work with the wider Solutions and Marketing teams to shape Go to Market launch plans and digital solu-tions required
Qualifications and Experience:
• Five+ years with a strong digital background, managing digital strategy and delivery roadmaps, ideally from an Agile environment
• Ability to balance between managing our digital strategy and delivery of digital solutions, translating complex technical requirements into usable solutions and taking them to market
• Experience in development and design of mobile app and website solutions
• Ability to understand wider market and customer trends and translate into these into digital experiences
• Confident applying a broad range of different techniques to understand customer needs, rapidly ideate, and ultimately drive the direction of a product growth strategy.
• Thorough understanding of digital user experience / user interface principles.
• Strong analysis, planning, decision-making and management skills
• Exceptional communicator, who can articulate key concepts in an accessible manner to non-technical stake-holders, technical teams and end users.