We’re passionate about everything we do.
myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs over 130 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
Due to the continued growth and development, we are looking for a Content Writer.
The content writer will oversee content writing across the business to increase SEO traffic and improve the quality of our written material, producing relevant content for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, press releases, product descriptions, and social media platforms. They create content that is specifically crafted to capture the attention of a particular target audience.
• writing content articles for the website to increase SEO traffic
• meet SEO KPI’s for high ranking Google positions for written articles
• working with our PR agency to answer interviews, write content pieces for printed and digital press
• writing up product and technical information (as guided by R&D)
• compiling press releases
• writing content for partners, associates
• researching unique content ideas, keywords
• regularly report on SEO and keyword tracking data
• working with departments for general written quality checking, editing, spelling & gramma
• support legal team where required for written policy, such as competitions, returns, warranty
• working with our creative design team to develop the brand with supporting content
Qualifications and Experience:
Extensive experience working in the field of content/creative writing, either for a publication, website, newspaper or PR company
BA Honors Degree in English, Creative Writing or Journalism would be preferred, though not as essential as experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year