myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs around 90 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to expand the Finance Team and recruit a Credit Controller.
· Checking and releasing of Sales invoices
· Posting of customer Receipts
· Maintaining the Sales Ledger ensuring that cash is allocated correctly
· Monthly statement run
· Chasing customers for overdue invoices
· Approving credit limits with customer accounts
· Dealing with customer queries
We are looking for someone who has dealt with all aspects of sales ledger and credit control. Ideally someone who can deal with the end to end process of Sales Ledger.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Must have excellent communication skills, ensuring that good customer relations is maintained.
· Ideally someone with a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
· We need a good team player, who works well on own initiative but also recognises they are part of a team.