myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs around 90 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
We’re recruiting a Customer Insight Analyst to help myenergi fully understand our current and future customers and to shape the services that we offer.
As myenergi’s Customer Insight Analyst – you will report into myenergi’s Strategy Director.
You will be an important part of a new, and fast-paced team, responsible for developing a complete understanding of our current – and future – customers, and to use that understanding to shape the type of services we offer.
This role requires a detailed understanding of the touchpoints we have with our customers, the ways our customers interact with myenergi and their perception of our services
Using your insight to shape our proposition roadmap for the UK and beyond.
- The Customer Insight Analyst is responsible for shaping a complete understanding of our customers.
- Working both independently and with our 3rd party research partners to deliver primary customer research; you will be focused on data collection, analysis and interpretation of complex information to providing cutting edge insight
- Interrogation of current customer databases, datasets, and forums to gather insights across our product ranges and customer segments
- Contribute to the design, deployment, and on-going development of an all-encompassing voice of the customer capability, to drive strategic and commercial thinking within a fast-paced and customer-centric business.
- Use customer insight to make recommendations and to shape our approach across a spectrum of programmes and initiatives (including pricing, acquisition, loyalty, branding, operations, marketing, growth, product and service roadmaps)
- Sharing your insight in written reports and presentations, at all levels and with exposure to all teams in the business.
- A fast learner. Highly analytical, inquisitive and open minded. Quality, accuracy, consistency, and attention to detail are critical.
- Able to balance varied workloads and to independently problem solve
- Interested in consumer, industry and technology trends
- Personable, confident, and able to present a positive, professional image at all times
- Passionate about the environment, technology, energy and what we’re trying to achieve as a business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrable experience working with large, complex datasets and using analytical tools.
- Customer Research experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Educated to Degree level in a mathematics, economics, marketing, business, engineering or other relevant scientific or analytical discipline.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Want to make a difference?