Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to strengthen our Senior Leadership Team with the appointment of an experienced Customer Service Director. This is an important role ensuring that the customer experience from the point they place their order is best in class wherever that customer is located. The successful candidate will have a track record in customer service / customer support ideally dealing with
consumer electronic / electrical products. This is the opportunity to shape the entire myenergi customer support function – building the network of trained installers, ensuring new installations are delivered efficiently and delivering excellent after sales technical and warranty support so that every interaction with myenergi is positive experience.
Direct line responsibility in the UK for:
• Delivering best in class Customer and Technical Support (both pre-sales and after-sales).
• Maintaining the network of myenergi installers – ensuring that all registered installers maintain their competence with myenergi products, are provided with regular updates on new products and features, and that the quality of installations are audited.
• Working with the installer network to ensure that new installations are delivered on time, to high standards and high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring that warranty work is carried out promptly and efficiently, with feedback on failures fed back into continuous product and service improvement.
• Extending the customer support and installer capabilities to deliver new products and bundled solutions.
• Developing appropriate KPI’s reported to the myenergi Board.
Working with the myenergi subsidiaries:
• Ensuring that installer training is delivered effectively to the same standard across the business.
• Developing a cross-business Technical Support function with clear routes for escalating problems where needed.
• Maintaining local stock for warranty replacements and repairs.
• Sharing best practice across all myenergi Customer and Technical Support teams.
• Working closely with other members of the Senior Leadership Team to ensure good communication and close collaboration across the business.
• Line manager for the “Head of” each technical and customer support team.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
o Making a positive difference for the future.
o Developing individuals and high performing teams.
• Proven track record in delivering excellence in customer support in a manufacturing or product installation business.
• Strong coaching skills.
• Can demonstrate defining appropriate KPI’s and using them to improve performance and customer experience.
• Understand how technology can be used to help reduce energy use, cost and carbon impact.
• Professional, Patient and great with People.
• A great communicator – both oral and written.
• Positive attitude; desire to make a real different and willing to tackle big challenges.
• Able to set clear objectives and processes, and use these to deliver consistent and high quality service.
• Believe in a better, greener future and want to play a role in making it happen sooner.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you: