Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to recruit a Developers (Mobile Applications)
- Software Engineering practices and principles, including:
- Develop software with an understanding of modern best practice.
- Inform and implement the strategic vision for software development.
- Work with outsourced providers to ensure that delivered solutions fit within our strategic vision.
- We operate an augmented team approach to outsourcing
- Coaching and teamwork:
- Support peer Software Developers to implement the strategic vision.
- Coach team members in modern best practices.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of a Mobile App Development, as a team member or through self-study. All our mobile
apps are developed in React Native.
- An understanding of solution design and implementation.
- Exposure to Cloud Native applications, with an ability to describe the basic principles and concepts.
- An understanding of Agile Software Development.
It would be nice (but not essential) if you also have experience of:
- Test Driven Development.
- Relational database design
- CI/CD Pipelines.
- Version Control (ideally GIT).
- Information security best practices.
- Testing of Mobile Applications.
As a Developer you will interact with members of the myenergi team across the business. You will need to
be a good communicator, comfortable speaking directly with Engineering and outsource technical partners.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let’s be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment