Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to recruit an Executive PA to support our CEO. The role requires someone who is professional and discreet, an Executive PA who understands that no two days are the same, and that plans can change without much notice. You will be someone who can adapt and plan, and always be one step ahead. Put simply, you will know what our CEO is doing before he does!
- Act as the initial point of contact for the CEO.
- Extensive diary and email management (monitor, screen, respond to (where appropriate) and distribute incoming mail).
- Coordinating travel arrangements & preparing relevant documentation.
- Handling a complex and confidential diary
- Planning and organising activities on behalf of the CEO
- Organising meetings, whether that be video calls or internal/external meetings.
- Taking minutes or notes as required.
- Preparing for external and internal meetings
- Document preparation, collation and distribution.
- Collating reports as required.
- Provide full administration support across all areas.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience of working as an Executive PA.
- Highly organised.
- Assertive & proactive.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidentiality must be paramount.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: TBC dependent on experience
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let’s be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment