Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to Facilities Maintenance Coordinator.
- Handling defect reports
- Overseeing site maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
- Fire alarm and emergency lighting testing
- Lift maintenance
- Pest control
- Vehicle maintenance – Cars & Forklifts
- Extraction/Ventilation maintenance & inspections
- PAT testing
- Oversee & audit cleaning
- Carry out practical tasks
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working within a Facilities Maintenance role previously.
- Enthusiastic, well-organised, flexible, and hard-working.
- Confident working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines, whilst retaining a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels of seniority
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24-£27K per annum DOE
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let’s be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment