Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
As a Facilities Maintenance Operative, you will be responsible for maintaining the Production Facility by performing the following duties:
• Cleaning building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
• Ensure walkways are clear of any obstructions
• Maintenance duties as directed from Operations team
• Uphold the cleanliness of restrooms
• Remove waste and empty trash internal and external utilising compactors for recycling
• Ensuring recycling areas are kept clean and separation is correct
• Yard cleanliness
• Control of pallets and removal as directed
• Maintain cleaning chart indicating areas that were cleaned and inspected
• Replenish cleaning and maintenance supplies external to cleaning contract
• Organize janitorial storage areas
• Enforce 5S standards, working with the Shift Supervisors to ensure Tidy as you go principle is maintained
• Notify Shift Supervisors initially about unsafe conditions or concerning the need for repairs or maintenance
Qualities and skills required.
• High school Education
• Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies
• Ability to read and interpret written information; ability to write clear statements; ability to communicate orally
• Must be able to do physical work and operate power equipment normally found in janitorial operations
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow schedules and keep commitments
• Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism
• Must be able to manage time efficiently and to work individually as well as within a team
Job Type: Full time, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
Hourly Rate: £9.76 – £10.37 per hour.