Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to recruit a Group Document Controller.
- Using an electronic document management system (EDMS) such as Sharepoint, to index, store and retrieve a wide variety of document types (for example, process, procedure, or engineering drawings)
- Using the EDMS to track documents to maintain release levels and confidentiality
- If applicable, converting paper documents to digital format by scanning them using software linked to the EDMS
- Preparing and updating document control procedures for the company
- Reviewing documents, checking they comply with regulations, creating revisions and archiving outdated versions
- Sorting, storing, and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients, industry professionals and governing bodies
- Producing document progress reports for Quality Manager, upon request
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits to ensure that departments are following the correct procedures in the document flow process
- Assisting in the planning stages of specific projects
- Distributing documents to the relevant people, departments, or organisations, and letting them know when they need to take action on a document as part of a process
- Reviews and suggests improvements to documentation
- General admin duties thereafter to facilitate the department
- Creating standardised master document templates and forms, and training employees how to use them
- Ensuring documentation standards follow QM system requirements in ISO9001 and ISO14001 and in the future ISO45001 and ANSI ESD S20:20.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant experience and expert knowledge of document management systems.
- Expert knowledge in use of Documentum system.
- Experience and detailed knowledge of Supplier and Engineering documentation processes
- Database experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let’s be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment