myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs around 90 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we are looking for a Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for all electronics and firmware engineering aspects including product development and managing the full product lifecycle.
· Lead the design and development of products to agreed timescales, budgets, and quality.
· This role will act as a senior position within the business, you will be mentoring and managing a rapidly growing Engineering team, including both Senior and Junior Engineers covering electronics hardware, mechanical design and firmware development.
· Effectively translating concepts into commercial products with your team.
· Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams across the business to develop a fully integrated product.
· Line manager for the whole Engineering team (currently 12 people).
· Proven project management experience.
· Experience in leading the full product development lifecycle in a lead system, electronics, or embedded role.
· Experience managing an engineering team.
· Good understanding and experience of EMC design and testing.
· An excellent academic record with a good university degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
· Always striving for engineering excellence to ensure myenergi products are industry leading.
· Possess a flare for innovation.
· Believe in a better, greener future and want to play a role in making it happen sooner.
If you are talented, inquisitive and ambitious, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £65,000.00-£85,000.00 per year