We’re passionate about everything we do.
myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs over 100 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
Due to the continued growth and development, we are looking for an Head of Policy
- Track, catalogue, understand and engage with market and regulatory change across key government and industry departments – including but not limited to; central government, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, Office of Zero Emission Vehicles, Ofgem, Elexon, British Standards Institution.
- Identify, roadmap and impact assess the changing policy environment – identify new opportunities for the business to aid growth and mitigate risk.
- Identifying future change and working closely with our Compliance Engineering and Solutions team to define, scope and prioritise hardware and feature requirements to align with changing market requirements.
- Leveraging on your professional regulatory network, lead on the development and execution of influencing and advocacy strategies to protect the business.
- Working with our subsidiaries to establish the strategy for how we engage with policy and regulation, internationally.
- Formulating positions on the shifting regulatory landscape, drafting consultation responses and articulating key messages to external stakeholders.
- Represent and be the voice of myenergi in relevant trade and industry associations and their committees and working groups.
- Provide due diligence and compliance assessments across major product, feature and communication launches.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A strong track-record of working within the UK regulatory field, with experience of engaging in, shaping and influencing market design processes.
- A proven influencer with highly effective communication skills; highly articulate and able to communicate complex findings effectively at all levels and across a wide range of stakeholders.
- The ability to build productive working relationships and work within and across different teams and organisations – both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical & critical-thinking skills, with and attention to detail
- Self-motivated & organised.
Job Type: Full-time