myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs around 90 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
- Create, monitor, and update HR policies in line with legal and operational changes.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of management capability in respect of HR policies and practices.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance against the company’s absence management procedures and reporting on non-compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring/creating departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure that the HR system is effective and efficient and data for all centrally employed staff is maintained, accurate and up-to-date.
- Lead on employee relations, training, and compensation.
- Development of a competency training matrix for manager for 121s and Appraisals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrates empathy and patience when appropriate
- Provide effective, strategic business feedback / develop business relationships.
- Have the ability to develop and deliver a vision and strategy.
- CIPD Qualified
- 5 years previous experience
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent