We’re passionate about everything we do.
Are you passionate about looking after customers from the moment they complete their purchase? Then there’s a place waiting for you at myenergi!
myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs over 100 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
Due to the continued growth and development, we are looking for an Innovation Trials Manager.
· As myenergi’s Innovation Trials Manager, you will report to myenergi’s Senior Innovation Lead.
· You will be an important part of a new innovation team, within the Strategy Department, working to identify and deliver future products, services and markets for the company to ensure our continued rapid rate of growth.
· Using your project management skills, personal drive and a pragmatic approach you will coordinate a range of internal and external stakeholders to produce results and deliver a number of innovation trials.
· Your natural curiosity and creativity will ensure that you maximise the value of your trials and contribution to other innovation team projects
· The Innovation Trials Manager will be responsible for the design and delivery of multiple trials across a spectrum of disciplines including hardware, digital and business model innovations.
· Working with a range of stakeholders including Strategy, Engineering, Solutions, Software and our external collaborative partners to shape and agree the scope for each trial.
· Creating specific trial designs, detailing how the trial will deliver the required insights and value identified in the scope.
· Coordinating the preparation of all the necessary trials documentation including the Participant Agreement and Supplier/Partner Agreements.
· Recruitment of a pool of potential triallists, selection and qualification of participants for specific trials.
· Management of each group of triallists before, during and after the trial to ensure that they are kept informed, any issues are professionally managed and that their insights/feedback are captured.
· Working with our technology partners to manage the installation and commissioning of any necessary hardware / digital solution.
· Ensuring that each trial delivers maximum insight and value and that this is documented during and at the end of the trial.
· Managing the end of trial process including decommissioning, making good and GDPR compliance
· Managing project expenditure and budgets
· Delivering insight to the wider business from your innovation projects, with a strong focus on commercialising results.
Qualifications and Experience:
· An effective Project Manager with a demonstrable record in shaping and delivering multiple technology focussed projects.
· Educated to Degree level in an engineering or other relevant technical/scientific discipline.
· Experience in energy and / or a low-carbon technology business is preferable.
· Practical experience in the installation/commissioning of low carbon technologies, heating or electrical works would be a bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 per year