We’re passionate about everything we do.
Are you passionate about looking after customers from the moment they complete their purchase? Then there’s a place waiting for you at myenergi!
myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs over 100 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
Due to the continued growth and development, we are looking for an Installer Admin Lead
Someone who understands what’s needed after the customer has bought one of our smart energy products – developing our network of installers, making sure the customer loves our products from day one and looking after them when (unfortunately) things go wrong…
But most importantly, ensuring that every contact with our customers leaves them delighted, even when that contact started when they experienced a problem with their myenergi products
All after sales customer operations, including:
· Registering new installers and ensuring they match our high standards
· Maintaining the installer database to make sure it is up to date and accurate
· Organising regular training sessions and updates to ensure that every installer is confident to explain our products to their customers and always install our products “right first time”
· Working with the Head of Customer Operations to develop new process and to manage our new product installation process
· Work to develop a robust feedback system to ensure our high-quality standards are met.
· Line management of 2 installer admins-to deliver outstanding technical support and to ensure repairs and warranty claims are handled efficiently and in a timely manner
· Actively seeking customer feedback and constantly striving to improve the after-sales customer experience
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Relevant experience in a customer / technical support
· A passion for excellent customer experience
· A track record of proactively seeking feedback from customers
· Understanding and supporting new customer support processes and systems
· Team leading and training experience
· Strong admin background
SAs the Installer Admin Lead you will interact with members of the myenergi team at all levels. You will need to be a good communicator, equally comfortable speaking directly with customers as providing reports to the Board
Proficient with Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
Must have a full UK Driving Licence.
Job Type: Full-time