Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to recruit a Lead Trainer – Product Installation.
The role involves shaping and developing our bespoke training programmes. This includes:
• Development and delivery of bespoke classroom and practical training courses.
• Creating an online courses – eg. introduction to our products and extended distance learning
• Identifying Training needs based on feedback from our installer network and our organisation.
• Designing and improving Management of all training programmes and learning resources in a
variety of formats.
• Maintaining records and ensuring compliance with Quality Management systems including delegate
records and Learner Management System.
• Liaising with external clients and building B2B relationships.
• Working effectively with external Accredited and Awarding bodies and industry partners.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Electrical NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
• Hold the relevant assessor qualification.
• Able to demonstrate experience of working in industry.
• May also hold or be working towards a D32/33/A1/TAQA Qualification.
• Teaching qualification such as PTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE or equivalent.
• 18th edition qualification.
• Test and inspect Qualification.
• Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to adapt and the enthusiasm to succeed.
• Strong administration background.
The role is based at our Head Office in Stallingborough but the successful candidate will be expected to deliver courses each month at locations around the UK and Ireland.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
What myenergi offer you: