myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs around 90 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
We’re recruiting a Market Intelligence Analyst to deliver the insight which will help shape the direction of myenergi’s business.
As myenergi’s Market Intelligence Analyst – you will report into myenergi’s Strategy Director.
You will be an important part of a new, and fast-paced team, responsible for developing a complete understanding of our competitors and the markets that we are active in, and to use that insight to shape the direction of myenergi’s business.
- Gathering data, tracking consumer, industry, market and technology trends. Creating and cataloguing findings into usable datasets, databases and profiles.
- Sharing your insight in written reports and presentations, at all levels and with exposure to all teams in the business.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, pricing/business models, strategies and methods of operation – in the UK and beyond.
- Understanding competitor tactics, market share, market position to identify business threats, opportunities and trends.
- A fast learner. Highly analytical, inquisitive and open minded
- Able to balance varied workloads and to independently problem solve
- Interested in consumer, industry and technology trends
- Personable, confident, and able to present a positive, professional image at all times
- Passionate about the environment, technology, energy and what we’re trying to achieve as a business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Market Research experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Educated to Degree level in a mathematics, economics, engineering or other relevant scientific or analytical discipline.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organised, efficient with excellent attention to detail and good communication skills
Job Type: Permanent
Want to make a difference?