myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs over 190 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
At myenergi we are constantly striving to give our customers the best possible solutions and services. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow, we need to ensure that we are approaching and providing the latest, future proof technologies with the solutions we provide to customers.
That’s why we’re recruiting for a newly created PMO Manager role. In this role you will play a lead in establishing and implementing portfolio management standards across the myenergi business, including the development of governance processes. You will be responsible for creating transparency and clarity across the myenergi product portfolio; including overseeing external go-to-market product launch timelines, and internally driven process improvement projects. You’ll be critical to the successful delivery of myenergi’s ambitious growth plans, interacting with key exec sponsors, as well as individual project leads on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will have experience in working across multiple project types, enabling visibility of all key strategic projects, including resource allocation and timelines; pulling this all together into one holistic view. You will be a clear communicator, who can support in the facilitation of project prioritisation, managing conflicts within these priorities through articulating risks to delivery. You will be a self-starter, who sets high standards for self and others, with a keen eye for detail.
· Responsible for the oversight and management of the project portfolio consisting of key, strategic business objectives, and functional initiatives.
· Managing the governance of the overall project portfolio, including determining the terms of reference that define a project that is required to be part of the portfolio view
· Work with the leadership team, department directors, and project business sponsors to provide a comprehensive overview of strategic and functional projects.
· Facilitate project prioritisation, scheduling, resource planning, and forecasting impacts to desired launch dates (forecast impacts on staffing where project scope may have changed)
· Develop and implement best practices, processes, and toolsets for effective portfolio/product management, and will help educate on best practices and effective project execution.
· Coordination of stakeholder and sponsor communications.
· Track and report project statuses/stage-gate tracking, resource and prioritisation conflicts to the exec leadership team via required forums
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written) with the ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences.
· Substantial experience of successfully managing large programmes of work and multiple projects simultaneously, delivering significant change, including projects with a technology and digital dimension
· Proven ability to adapt to a dynamic environment, overseeing Planning & Resource Management and Portfolio Planning & Reporting
· Ability to effectively interact at all levels across the organization, working to build and maintain successful relationships across all departments.
· Demonstrated flexibility and be able to work in a time-sensitive environment to meet strict deadlines with sudden and unpredictable changes that may occur.
· Ability to improve current processes and procedures; present opportunities for change and help implement them for the benefit of myenergi.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent