myenergi is a rapidly growing energy-sector start-up based in North-East Lincolnshire. The company designs and manufactures consumer products which enable households to monitor and manage the daily electricity flows within their premises. The company currently employs around 90 staff engaged in product development, manufacturing, customer support, sales, marketing and finance. A new headquarters building is currently under construction which, when complete, will house all the company’s activities in a new, purpose-built facility at Stallingborough near Grimsby.
myenergi are constantly striving to give our customers the best possible products/solutions and service. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and as we are continuing to grow, we now need to recruit a proven Product/Solutions Manager.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for representing the voice of the customer and translating it into a tangible product solution and experience that customers love.
We expect the Product Manager to be business savvy, delivery orientated, customer-focused and be able to execute a vision and strategy that meets the needs of our customers and the business.
(Functional and managerial responsibilities)
· Report into and support the Customer Solutions Director in defining the solutions delivery roadmap and ongoing product funnel
· Be the product expert in the team responsible for the customer proposition owning the customer experience
· Define product/solution requirements that will deliver against the customer proposition
· Develop go-to market propositions and delivery plans, working and aligning with functions across the business
· Manage and be responsible for the end 2 end market delivery of a variety of customer facing solutions
· Own and manage the product lifecycle, assessing, but not limited to market performance, customer feedback and ongoing market/competitor developments
· Managing and working with third parties, where necessary
· Champion product development and delivery processes, culture, best practises and techniques
Qualifications and Experience:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year