myenergi Ltd is young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company, currently based in the Lincolnshire Wolds, specialising in the design and manufacture of renewable-energy based products.
· Be at the forefront of the development of green energy self-consumption
· Opportunity to be part of the growth of a new exciting company
· We encourage staff to develop their strengths, and recognise their achievements
· Tremendous opportunity for career advancement
As a business we are committed to providing our employees with a challenging and engaging working environment encouraging creativity and forward thinking. As the business continues to evolve, An exciting new position has become available within the Procurement Function as Purchasing Assistant, reporting to Procurement Manager.
The role of Purchasing Assistant is a key supporting role within the Procurement team, responsible for providing proactive, responsive purchasing support service to the business community. The role demands an individual who will continually look for improvement, whilst ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and service levels.
The main purpose of the Purchasing Assistant’s role is to provide day to day transactional support.
The Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for integrated and seamless service delivery alongside high levels of customer care, communication and feedback. Previous experience handling internal customers, suppliers and handling end-users enquiries from a helpdesk environment would be beneficial.
It is expected that the Purchasing Assistant will work flexibly and independently, covering other areas of the department as required.
In particular, the Purchasing Assistant will look to:
· Raising daily purchase orders using the company’s eProcurement system.
· Provide a purchasing support service to the business in accordance with company’s procurement policies and procedures.
· Maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of the Procurement Function, in terms of the purchasing support service activities.
· Monitoring stock levels and identifying purchasing needs.
· Research potential suppliers and conduct supplier evaluations.
· Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery.
· Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers and agreeing prices.
· Agreeing contract terms of agreement such a payment terms.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Prior experience in a purchasing role is desirable with practical knowledge and experience of purchasing principles and practices
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year