We’re passionate about everything we do.
Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Grimsby, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to the continued growth and development, we are looking for a ScrumMaster to help us build excellence within our software development.
We need someone who understands the importance of continuous improvement and servant leadership.
Your responsibilities include:
– Coaching the team to embody servant leadership and continuous improvement
– Working with the Product Owner and Solutions team to help them to ensure we are building the right things at the right time.
– Working with the wider organisation to guide the whole business to a more iterative way of working.
But most importantly, ensure that our servers are reliable and provide our customers with an excellent experience
I can see now better description than the Scrum Guide.
The Scrum Master serves the Scrum Team in several ways, including:
· Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality;
· Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done;
· Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress; and,
· Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
· Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management;
· Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
· Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment; and,
· Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
The Scrum Master serves the organization in several ways, including:
· Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
· Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization;
· Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work; and,
· Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of:
· Working in an Agile environment, ideally as a Scrum Master.
· A formal Agile qualification would be desirable but not essential.
As a Scrum Master you will interact with members of the myenergi team at all levels. You will need to be a good communicator, equally comfortable speaking directly with Engineering and outsource technical partners as providing reports to the Board
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £65,000.00 per year