Senior Firmware Engineer
Reports to: Engineering Director
Who are myenergi?
Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
Imagine being right at the beginning of a totally new revolutionising industry. Imagine working for a company for which you will play an integral part in designing the future. A place where you will be the first to see the blueprints of a technological future, world firsts and be involved in bringing those ideas to life and to market. Imagine inspiring the world with brand new innovative eco smart products made right here in the Britain.
America has Silicone valley but right here on your doorstep is the Humber Renewables Project, which is becoming the epicentre and focal point of green energy and renewable technology here in the UK and beyond. The world’s first solar compatible electric car charger the zappi was invented and still build here at myenergi!
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Grimsby, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
myenergi is a place where we encourage forward thinking, creativity and free flowing ideas. A place where you can meet your fullest potential and strive beyond what you deemed possible. We ask you to dare to dream!
Being green is no longer the bearded guy in body paint, reminiscent of Woodstock 69, strapping himself to a tree in the middle of central London. Being green is working with a company who are actually designing, creating and manufacturing products which are making a real and positive difference to the planet. You can travel to work knowing you are playing a huge part in the green technological revolution, protecting the planet and improving the air quality for future generations.
Want to join the myenergi empire?
Due to the continued growth and development, we are looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer with a proven track record of creating bare metal Arm Cortex/PIC code to join our multi-disciplined engineering team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience in working with the following:
· Electrical/electronic devices.
· Test equipment.
· Creation and updating of real-time embedded C applications.
· BLD code – Ideally with experience in Ethernet TCP/IP, WiFi, IOT, other serial communication protocols and embedded web server applications.
· An attention to detail and ability to organise your work and knowledge of Misra/PCLint compliant coding standards are all essential
· From project requirements, create C real time code., block diagrams, flow charts.
· Bug fixes
· Help with testing of firmware.
· Create/maintain documentation including software specifications for all projects working on.
· Guide other firmware engineers when required.
Qualifications and Experience:
· A degree or in software engineering or work-related experience.
· Real time C embedded applications
· Code compliance software
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £55,000.00 per year