We’re recruiting a Strategy Analyst to deliver the insight which will help shape the direction of myenergi’s business.
- As myenergi’s Strategy Analyst – you will report into myenergi’s Strategy and Innovation Director.
- You will be an important part of a new, and fast-paced team, responsible for developing a complete understanding of our competitors and the markets that we are active in, and to use that insight to shape the direction of myenergi’s business.
- Gathering data, tracking consumer, industry, market and technology trends. Creating and cataloguing findings into usable datasets, databases and profiles.
- Sharing your insight in written reports and presentations, at all levels and with exposure to all teams in the business.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, pricing/business models, strategies and methods of operation – in the UK and beyond.
- Understanding competitor tactics, market share, market position to identify business threats, opportunities and trends.
- Analyse data sets from a variety of internal and external sources in order to generate valuable insight to drive business decisions
- A fast learner. Highly analytical, inquisitive and open minded
- Able to balance varied workloads and to independently problem solve
- Interested in consumer, industry and technology trends
- Personable, confident, and able to present a positive, professional image at all time.
- Passionate about the environment, technology, energy and what we’re trying to achieve as a business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Market Research experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Educated to Degree level in a mathematics, economics, engineering or other relevant scientific or analytical discipline.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organised, efficient with excellent attention to detail and good communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent