Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
As the business continues to expand the need has arisen to recruit a Technical Support Engineer.
- Provide technical online telephone support to both electrical engineers in the field, and domestic end users (the public), regarding the installation and support of our product range.
- Provide technical support to the In-house Research and Development department as required.
- Communicate, implement, and maintain company policy and procedures, as well as developing & implementing proposed service improvements, procedures etc.
- Maintain standards, including quality, health and safety, hygiene and housekeeping.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent at dealing with customers on phone and by email
- Must be IT literate and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone with a good understanding of technology, experience in some or all of the following would be beneficial:
- Working knowledge of IET Wiring Regulations BS7671.
- Electrical engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Renewable Technologies, preferably Solar PV and Wind is desirable.
- Experience of fault diagnostics in electrical equipment.
- Experience with electronics.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22-£25K per annum DOE