Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative and fast-growing company with it’s HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of groundbreaking renewable-energy technology products.
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, we’re now looking to recruit a UX/UI Designer.
At myenergi we are constantly striving to give our customers the best possible solutions and services. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow, we need to ensure that we are approaching and providing the latest future proof solutions to our customers. That’s why we’re recruiting for a newly created UX/UI Designer role. You will be responsible for defining and delivering the entire customer experience, design and interface across our key customer touchpoints, our mobile app and customer account web-portal. Acting as an ambassador for our digital brand, ensuring continuity and consistency. You will work closely with the Digital Product Owner executing the digital solutions roadmap and requirements. We are looking for a collaborative team player, working with a cross functional team, including 3rd parties. You will have demonstrable experience in a similar position working on mobile and/or desktop platforms. You must have the ability to translate complex technical requirements into usable solutions for customers; whilst working at pace to achieve tight deadlines –a self-starter and managing your own direction will be key to this role. The successful candidate will be skilled in user-centric design thinking, championing this approach to maintain a collaborative design and interface process. You will have the ability to translate a variety of customers’ needs into simple, yet intuitive user friendly experiences. This role will report to the Customer Solutions Director.
• Manage and be responsible for the design and new features development roadmap, working with various teams to develop ideas addressing customer and business needs.
• Collaborate with Solutions Managers to define the best user experience and solutions and working with Digital Marketing to ensure design consistency with our brand.
• Understand and translate the technical side of our solutions into a simple customer user interface, eg EV Home Charger screens in the customer app.
• Create personas, user journeys, wireframes, conceptual ideas, and interactive prototypes to help deliver engaging experiences to our customers.
• Utilise different research methods and obtain diverse inputs i.e. product, market analysis, customer feedback, metrics and usability findings, to identify and define new concepts and solutions to customer
• Ensure optimisation of our new and existing solutions, to ensure effective and enjoyable use by our customers.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Three+ years as a UX/UI Designer working on end customer mobile/web applications – please include URL links of your portfolio with the application.
• Committed to quality and best practice, with a sharp eye for detail.
• A highly motivated self-starter ready to own the role.
• Well organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment, with tight timescales and changing priorities.
• Exceptional communicator, who can articulate key concepts in an accessible manner to non-technical stakeholders, technical teams and end users.
• Have a collaborative way of working, breaking down barriers to move relationships and initiatives forward, working with peers, scrum teams and business stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45K per annum DOE
What myenergi offer you: