Previous version 3.033
The zappi 2 Firmware Version 3.037 fixes a couple of bugs that slipped in at 3.033 (and the intermediate firmware release 3.036) as well as providing some small improvements.
Before upgrading the zappi please ensure that your hub also has version 3.xxx firmware installed
Instructions on how to update the firmware on your zappi and other myenergi devices can be found -> here <-
- G100 setting configuration in 3ph units : was only copied to CT2 and CT3 when the CT type was changed. This wasn’t the case when the actual setting was changed.
- G100 protection only monitors active phases (so if a three phase zappi is only charging an EV using phase 1, low current measurements on phases 2 or 3 are ignored) (3.037)
- Linked devices symbols ‘M’ and ‘~’ wasn’t displayed properly
- Fixed priorities not updating on slave devices
- Grid Limit in Wired Mode : Fixed issue with grid current not resetting if power is being exported once limit is active
- Fixed issue where other devices may be allotted power when zappi boosting even though importing from grid
- Fixed issue with LED indicator colours resetting to zero/changing in upgrade from 2.176 to 3.033
- Updated Swedish and German translations
- Improvement to speed of load control updates
- Reset of radio module on lost transmit – fixes issue with zappi 2 comms lost (red zappi light on hub)