myenergi Product Warranty
If you have any questions about what a myenergi warranty covers, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The warranty provides benefits that are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
What does a myenergi warranty cover?
The myenergi warranty covers Zappi, Eddi, Harvi and Hub (“Products”) which are purchased by you for non-commercial, domestic use only. The Products covered by the warranty must be purchased and installed in domestic properties in the UK mainland and Republic of Ireland mainland only. The warranty period is 36 months from the date of purchase, (proof of purchase will be required) (“Warranty Period”).
If, during the Warranty Period, the Product is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, myenergi will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective Product.
Replacement products may be refurbished or contain refurbished materials. The replacement product, including parts or materials repaired or replaced, is only covered for the remaining term of the Warranty Period. Any parts replaced will become the property of myenergi.
What is not covered by a myenergi warranty?
The circumstances in which the myenergi warranty does not cover the repair or replacement, are detailed below; The warranty does not apply if, in the sole discretion of myenergi, the Product fault is directly or indirectly due to faults caused by:
- Any faults caused by an incorrect installation performed by your installer. If a fault is deemed to be because of an incorrect installation, you will need to contact your installer.
- Damage caused by connecting to an incorrectly rated electricity supply.
- Parts or faults associated with your existing installation, including, but not limited to consumer units, breakers or cables.
- Relocation of the Product after its first installation.
- Accidental or malicious damage, theft or vandalism.
- Use of parts and accessories that are not myenergi genuine approved parts.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of our control, external sources (including, but not limited to, floods, storms, earthquakes and fires), electrical outages or power surges.
- Negligent or inappropriate use, misuse, neglect or careless operation. if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to Product manual instructions, used for anything other than charging an electric vehicle, has been modified in any way, or has had any serial number or other identification markings removed or defaced.
- Damage caused by not carrying out any recommended maintenance.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than myenergi approved and trained installers. Only installers appointed by myenergi to attend a repair or replacement when a fault is reported to us can be used.
Nothing in this warranty will affect the end customer’s statutory rights or limit or exclude any myenergi’s liabilities which under law cannot be limited or excluded. Except where it would be unlawful for myenergi to exclude or limit liability, the maximum liability of myenergi under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the Product covered by the warranty and is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable.
myenergi only supply products for resale for domestic and non-commercial use. Except where it would be unlawful for myenergi to exclude or limit liability, myenergi accept no liability to the end customer for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or any indirect or consequential losses.
This warranty and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
How do I claim against the myenergi warranty cover?
If your Product develops a fault, you must report this to the myenergi support team first either by calling +44 (0)333 300 1303 or emailing email@example.com, providing proof of purchase of your product. From the time that you have notified us, myenergi shall have sole responsibility for handling a claim.
If we are unable to remedy the fault over the phone, we will, at our sole discretion, appoint a myenergi approved warranty installer for your Product to either be repaired or replaced with the same or functionally equivalent Product by myenergi.
The appointed installer will be sent your contact details to arrange a suitable time to come to your home and fix the fault.
Only an installer that has been appointed and arranged by myenergi can conduct your repair, if you arrange your own installer, this warranty will be void.
If the fault has been caused by an incorrect installation, you must contact your original installer to arrange a repair, incorrect installations are not covered by this warranty.
Is my warranty transferable?
Your myenergi warranty is transferrable to a new owner of your property should you sell your house and choose to leave your myenergi product behind. Please contact our customer service team to arrange this, using the details above.
If you move to a new property and you take your Product with you, provided the Product is removed and re-installed by a myenergi approved and trained installer we will, following your request, maintain the warranty protection for your Product in your new property.
If the Product is one of our EV chargers and you have received a grant under the OZEV Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme, you must have also informed OZEV of the change of address. You can find more details regarding this requirement at the following link;
We reserve the right to check that OZEV has been informed of the change in address. Until they have been informed we will not be able to register the new address and your Product will not be covered by the warranty.
Even if your warranty is transferred the Warranty Period continues and does not begin again.